Subj: FREE CD-ROM FROM WRIGHTSLAW
Date: 5/18/00 12:39:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time
From: email@example.com (Wrightslaw)
FREE CD-ROM OFFER FROM WRIGHTSLAW
When you purchase one copy of WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW (ISBN: 1-892320-03-7; $29.95) from your local retail over-the-counter "bricks & mortar" bookstore between May 18, 2000
and June 12, 2000; and Fulfill the conditions listed below, we will send you, at no additional cost, the WRIGHTSLAW COMPANION CD-ROM (Value $19.95)
* CONTENTS: WRIGHTSLAW COMPANION CD-ROM *
1. WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW - ALL (entire book as one PDF File)
2. WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW, BY CHAPTER (each chapter is a separate PDF File)
(NOTE: Having WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW available as one file AND chapter-by-chapter is designed to make it easier for you to do research and find specific information in the book.)
3. FEDERAL REGISTER, March 12, 1999 (Vol. 64, No. 48) that includes the IDEA Regulations, along with extensive explanations, commentary and attachments.
4. THE IDEA COMPLIANCE REPORT, "Back to School on Civil Rights," released by the National Council on Disability on January 25, 2000.
(NOTE: We included the IDEA Compliance Report in the WRIGHTSLAW COMPANION CD-ROM because this comprehensive report should be available to all parents, educators, advocates and attorneys who represent the interests of children with disabilities.)
5. ADOBE ACROBAT READER 4.05
SPECIFICATIONS: The CD-ROM is a "hybrid" so it can be read by Windows and Macintosh platforms.
* CONDITIONS *
SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
1. Your SALES RECEIPT that includes either the ISBN # or the title of the book, purchase price, date of purchase (between May 18 and June 12, 2000) AND the name and location of the bookstore;
2. Your name, shipping address, telephone number, and email address.
Harbor House Law Press
P. O. Box 480
Hartfield, VA 23071
* LIMITATIONS *
1. This Offer is good until JUNE 12, 2000. The envelope that contains your sales receipt and shipping information must be postmarked NO LATER THAN JUNE 12, 2000. This Offer will NOT be
2. This Offer is limited to purchases from retail shopping center and "bricks and mortar" stores. This Offer does NOT apply to books purchased from Harbor House Law Press, the Wrightslaw web site, catalog sales, or from online bookstores (Amazon.com, B&N.com, etc.), or to books purchased BEFORE May 18, 2000.
3. This Offer is limited to ONE per household.
NOTE: This Companion CD-ROM will not be sold separately from the book.
* ORDER NOW! *
Forward a copy of this "Free CD-ROM Offer" to a friend!
For a printer friendly copy of this Offer, go to
DON’T WAIT! Order from your retail bookstore today!
NOTE TO RETAIL BOOKSTORES: WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW (ISBN: 1-892320-03-7) is available from Ingram warehouses (La Vergne Tennessee and Roseburg Oregon) and Baker & Taylor warehouses (Illinois, Georgia, New Jersey, Nevada).
* DELUXE EDITION: WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW *
On JUNE 1, 2000, the deluxe edition of WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW with Companion CD-ROM will be available from Harbor House Law Press and from the Wrightslaw web site for $39.95. (The deluxe edition is NOT presently available in bookstores.)
The standard edition of WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW continues to be available for $29.95.
The Special Ed Advocate is a free online newsletter about special education legal issues, cases, tactics and strategy, effective educational methods, and Internet links.
As a subscriber to The Special Ed Advocate, you will receive announcements and "alerts" about new cases and other events. Back issues of The Special Ed Advocate are in the Newsletter Archives at our web site -
To subscribe to The Special Ed Advocate, go to
To unsubscribe to The Special Ed Advocate, send an email to
In the beginning of your message, insert the following words exactly, with hyphens, lowercase
If you want to unsubscribe, DON'T add anything else to your message. Majordomo is a computer program that automatically processes newsletter “subscribes” and “unsubscribes.”
If you have problems, please read these directions again, then follow the directions exactly.
Pete and Pam Wright
c/o The Special Ed Advocate
P. O. Box 1008
Deltaville, VA 23043
The resources at this website are copyrighted by the authors. They may be used for non-commercial purposes only. They may not be redistributed for commercial purposes without the express written consent of Peter W. D. Wright.
It is not necessary to obtain our consent to link to our website or copy, print and distribute our articles and newsletters for nonprofit purposes so long as the material is reproduced in its
entirety and credit is given to Pete and Pam Wright and "wrightslaw" including the URL -
Copyright 2000, Peter W. D. Wright and Pamela Darr Wright. All rights reserved.